Best Camera Round-ups
Digital Cameras Reviews
Digital Camera Brands
Canon EOS 600D ( = Canon Rebel T3i ) has just been updated to Firmware Version 1.0.1, the news about its replacement - Canon EOS 650D or called Canon Rebel T5i/T4i release came out at the same time. It is expected that the Canon 650D ( or Rebel T5i/T4i ) will come around February 7th, 2012.
This news was got from the 2012 Canon New DSLR Release Roadmap which is forecasted based on the existing information and some reliable source from Canon. Except the announce date of the Canon 650D, we can also learn that the Canon 650D is likely to stay in the 18MP sensor which is the same to Canon 600D T3i.
In fact, the 18MP sensor has been enough for a entry level DSLR. In addition, the Canon EOX 7D Mark II is likely to adopt the 21MP sensor ( Refer to: Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Features 21MP APS-H Sensor. ), and it is the medium level DSLR.
So the Canon EOS 650D features are expected to be: 18MP sensor, inherits most of the performance of Canon 600D T3i with tiny improved.
That is all. You may also like:
Canon Digital Camera News
- Canon 5D Mark III Be On Test and Coming in September or Later
Latest News from Canon: Canon EOS 5D Mark III has been on test and will come in September of later.
- Panasonic GF3 Features No Integrated Flash to Release on June 13th
- Couple with Sony NEX-7, Sony A77 Release Date Delayed to August
- Losing to Panasonic GF3, Olympus E-P3 Features No Built-in Viewfinder Coming Soon
- Sony NEX-3/5 and Sony A33/55 Firmware Update Coming on June 20
- Sony A35 Replacing, Sony A850 and A290 and A390 Officially Discontinued
- Canon 5D Mark III Features Advanced Video Coming in Late 2011
- Sony NEX-C3 Defeated, Panasonic GF3 Featuring Smallest EVIL Camera Coming Soon
- Replacing Canon SX30 IS, Canon SX40 IS to Release in August
- Replacing Canon S95, Canon S100 Featuring 1080P Coming in August
Canon Digital Camera Tutorials
- Panasonic GF3 vs Sony NEX-5 vs Olympus E-PL2, How to Choose
Panasonic GF3 is likely to be released on June 13th. Now we have got parts of Panasonic GF3...
- Challenging Sony NEX-C3, Panasonic GF3 Appearance and Specs Preview
- Panasonic GF3 vs Sony SLT-A35 vs Sony SLT-A55, How to Choose
- Challenging Nikon D400, Sony A35 Image Quality Review
- Challenging Sony NEX-C3, Panasonic GF3 3 Advantages You Must Know
- Panasonic GF3 vs Panasonic GF2, Body Size Comparison
- Top 5 Sony NEX-C3 Disadvantages You Must Know
- Sony NEX-C3 Hands-on in-depth Review: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Sony SLT-A35 vs Sony SLT-A33, 4 Differences You Must Know
- Exceed Nikon D5100, Sony SLT-A35 Hands-on Review: Budget + High Quality